FabFitFun gives readers everything a woman needs to feel good from the inside out. In partnership with E! News host, reality star and author Giuliana Rancic, FFF provides readers with smart, simple steps to becoming their most fabulous selves.
Our company is a dynamic mix of content and e-commerce with a recently launched subscription box and the latest on health, beauty, fitness and style.
We are looking for a developer who wants to help create a user experience that is both beautiful and useful, who has a constant appetite for improvement, and is able to adapt to a quickly changing work environment.
• Accurately translate Photoshop comps to web and e-mail ready HTML according to specifications
• Work with design and sales team to help execute campaigns to client specifications
• Recommend best approach for implementing user interactions
• Fix bugs and troubleshoot operational issues as they occur
• Development experience with social tools and APIs
• Provide updates to project manager and CEO
• Thorough experience with WordPress (Theming required / Custom theming a plus)
• Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Knowledge of browser quirks, including older versions of Internet Explorer
• Knowledge of email client quirks, including recent versions of Outlook
• Knowledge of mobile browser behavior/considerations
• Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability, whether desktop, laptop, tablet or phone
• Experienced with translating design mockups and prototypes into working designs
• Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
• Strong design skills using Photoshop/Illustrator
• Strong communication skills
• Comfortable & interested in learning new systems and able to improve workflow processes
• Continual learner of new languages, browsers and platforms
This is an on-site position at our West Hollywood-adjacent offices. Principals only.